Now and forever.

HomeForum RulesPortalCalendarFAQSearchArcadeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onyxtheh

PostSubject: Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am

:((
Back to top Go down
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3607
Current Mood : Geez, I need to DO something.
Fun Quote : 100% Original Bubs! If I had Thumbs, I'd be stickin' them up my armpits right now!
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am

*facepalm* What do you mean you can't make the smilieys? Do you mean that you can't put them in your posts, or do you mean you can't actually make them? Because if its the first thing, I don't know what you're talking about 'cause there's a smiley right there.

If the second one, Only administrators can create smilies and put them on the forum for everyone to use.

PS, If you want to talk to people, then try replying to some people's topics and getting around more. Of course, as the guest you are, you won't be able to do things like enter chatrooms where you REALLY chat with people. I suggest you join if you really wanna talk that badly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
HS22
Knight of the Wind
Knight of the Wind

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-19
Number of posts : 1503
Location : on a random bridge with charlie and his gay friends trying to find candy mountain!!!
Fun Quote : I HAVE MY OWN HUMOR, TANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
*facepalm* What do you mean you can't make the smilieys? Do you mean that you can't put them in your posts, or do you mean you can't actually make them? Because if its the first thing, I don't know what you're talking about 'cause there's a smiley right there.

If the second one, Only administrators can create smilies and put them on the forum for everyone to use.

PS, If you want to talk to people, then try replying to some people's topics and getting around more. Of course, as the guest you are, you won't be able to do things like enter chatrooms where you REALLY chat with people. I suggest you join if you really wanna talk that badly.
Ya, we will gladly welcome any new member! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!   

Back to top Go down

Why can't I make the smileys and I wanna talk to people SO TYPE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1