Now and forever.
 
HomeForum RulesPortalCalendarFAQSearchArcadeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Weird facts about you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 am

Good guess.

That so? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moriah214
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Number of posts : 676
Age : 21
Location : Under Black's bed.
Current Mood : Bored.
Fun Quote : Drama is for the theater, not every day life!!
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:33 am

I have a lightning mark on my ankle from cutting off a layer of skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sparkle-amethyst14.deviantart.com/
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 am

Burning Beast wrote:
Good guess.

That so? Interesting.
Does that mean I'm right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova X
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-25
Number of posts : 612
Age : 23
Location : Taco Bell, Texas
Current Mood : Cat
Fun Quote : You ATE your own HINEY!?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 am


....I\'m happy
coff
And that sounds purdy Interestin Mango o:

-My consoles are all named
-I tend to hurt myself and reopen sores on accident alot, so much I often forget I even had them
-I speak in gibberish irl just beacause it soothes my soul
-I actually do not like many things with tomatoes
-I have an addiction to salads
-I agree with mah boi on mind merge sonnys
c:
/GetsInLampMobileAndDriveAway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 am

I dunno. 8D

But wait! There's more!

On some days, a glass of milk is all I need for breakfast.
I like making people laugh. I think laughter is the best medicine.
On any video game I play, if there's a "Class" or "Job" selection, I always go for the melee type.
Sometimes, I wish I had a Flareon for a pet.
I like my dog, but he doesn't like me back. :<
My motto for most video games? "If it moves, DESTROY IT."
I once read "The Middle East For Dummies" for no apparent reason. ...I was bored okay? D:
Cartoons like "Adventure Time", "Phineas and Ferb", and "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" are among my favorite T.V. shows.
So is Mythbusters. Gotta love that show too.
I often leave a chat or a Instant Message session on a jet pack. Not all the time though.
Most of the songs I listen to are video game music.
In reality, I'm quiet often. In the internets, and around my friends both irl AND online, I'm quite the opposite. 8D
/GetsOnTheCrazyTrainAndRidesAway.CHOOCHOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PikaScein
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-13
Number of posts : 1635
Age : 19
Location : In my current location.
Current Mood : Tired x-x
Fun Quote : Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 am

I can make my voice into a high shakey voice that can scare anyone to heck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 am

Burning Beast wrote:
I dunno. 8D

But wait! There's more!

On some days, a glass of milk is all I need for breakfast.
I like making people laugh. I think laughter is the best medicine.
On any video game I play, if there's a "Class" or "Job" selection, I always go for the melee type.
Sometimes, I wish I had a Flareon for a pet.
I like my dog, but he doesn't like me back. :<
My motto for most video games? "If it moves, DESTROY IT."
I once read "The Middle East For Dummies" for no apparent reason. ...I was bored okay? D:
Cartoons like "Adventure Time", "Phineas and Ferb", and "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" are among my favorite T.V. shows.
So is Mythbusters. Gotta love that show too.
I often leave a chat or a Instant Message session on a jet pack. Not all the time though.
Most of the songs I listen to are video game music.
In reality, I'm quiet often. In the internets, and around my friends both irl AND online, I'm quite the opposite. 8D
/GetsOnTheCrazyTrainAndRidesAway.CHOOCHOO!
Wow, really? Me too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenHedgehog360
Sonic World Fan
Sonic World Fan
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-28
Number of posts : 2151
Age : 20
Location : Little Planet
Current Mood : I dunno.
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I almost never eat breakfast. Mainly because I wake up so damn late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3607
Age : 25
Location : Green Flower City, Mobius
Current Mood : Geez, I need to DO something.
Fun Quote : 100% Original Bubs! If I had Thumbs, I'd be stickin' them up my armpits right now!
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 pm

I sometimes skip out on breakfast even when I wake up extremely early.

_________________
Ultra Smash wrote:
I warn you that my power is far beyond your imagination and you attack me with Toilet Paper??


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table


Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Location : .
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Sceinic wrote:
I can make my voice into a high shakey voice that can scare anyone to heck.
Anyone can do that. I sound like an insane 20 year old british man and I can.
on a side note, I don't eat breakfast much either. Mainly because I don't like cereal that much, and that's all we ever have for breakfast here.

_________________
[quote=\"Miles24\"]I like Boobies!.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:39 am

The only regular meal I eat is dinner. Well, except when I'm not hungry, but that's a different matter. I almost never eat breakfast and lunch, and dessert is a rare treat. Really, I just eat when I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kapus
~Treasure Hunter~
~Treasure Hunter~
avatar

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3722
Age : 197
Location : Probably not here
Current Mood : Moody
Fun Quote : still don't know what a pinterest is
Warning Level : Kapus is too lame for warning points

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:56 am

I don't normally have schedules for my meals. I eat when I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash The Echidna
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 3607
Age : 25
Location : Green Flower City, Mobius
Current Mood : Geez, I need to DO something.
Fun Quote : 100% Original Bubs! If I had Thumbs, I'd be stickin' them up my armpits right now!
Warning Level : Warning Points: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 am

Same here. I eat when I'm hungry, too. And I'm hungry..now.

....


*goes to plunder the fridge*

_________________
Ultra Smash wrote:
I warn you that my power is far beyond your imagination and you attack me with Toilet Paper??


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 am

But that's not all!

I leave my hair messy most of the time. Sometimes I run my fingers through it a few times to make it look less odd, but it's usually untamed.
I wear jackets a lot. Even when it's hot out. Which doesn't bother me. :3
Sometimez, I replace "s" with a "z" in my sentecez. I got thiz habit from my girlfriend. <3
I like long hair. Short hair just isn't as appealing to me.
I hardly check my inbox on Yahoo.
My humor consists of funny references or lame jokes. "Enough. My ship is for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?"
I have another unnatural addiction to Mtn Dew. In a pinch, Dr. Pepper will do. (Also another habit picked up from my girlfriend.) Or Root Beer.
And if you didn't notice already, I'm starting to get a lot of habits my girlfriend has, but I'm sure that's from the mind merging thing. 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : &quot;Supersonic84 is Awesome&quot;
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am

so to sum it up, you like your girlfriend so much you act like her because you want to be her


nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 am

I don't have the heart to tell you that you are wrong.
...Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : &quot;Supersonic84 is Awesome&quot;
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

i already knew you didn't have a heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:41 am

So he's a heartless? Huh.
Also, this is pretty off-topic. Not that anyone cares..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:59 am

I care. No one else is posting facts though. X:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supersonic84
Distant Traveler
Distant Traveler
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Number of posts : 1933
Age : 2016
Location : Mcmerica
Current Mood : SEXY
Fun Quote : &quot;Supersonic84 is Awesome&quot;
Warning Level : Warning Points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:02 am

Actually no that would make him a nobody

Heartless regardless of their name on the most part are manifested from hearts
it's because they are completely devoid of emotion that they are called heartless

Nobodies though are just a body and soul
devoid of hearts

i know weird right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 am

Indeed. I suppose he is a nobody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 am

I see you all have had your overdose of Kingdom Hearts today. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angry
Toilet Princess
Toilet Princess
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 3214
Age : 2016
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...
Current Mood : See, I might have had a mood. IF, I were just any old dude.
Fun Quote : As if.
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

No, I haven't played KH in ages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe
Flying Coffee table
Flying Coffee table


Male
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Number of posts : 5259
Location : .
Warning Level : Banned

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 pm

I learned how to read solely from television captions the week we lost the TV remote and couldn't turn them off.

_________________
[quote=\"Miles24\"]I like Boobies!.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-09
Number of posts : 123
Age : 25
Location : Out There
Current Mood : ...Mood?
Fun Quote : Enough. My ship's for dinner. I wonder what sails in the morning?
Warning Level : Warning Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 am

...Joe, I am proud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weird facts about you   

Back to top Go down
 
Weird facts about you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Weird Facts
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Nice to know facts!
» The weird portal messages...
» Some weird songs .....have fun listening to them.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic World :: Introductions and departures :: About You-
Jump to: